Sunday, May 30, 2010

What are we doing?

Web 2.0 and 23 things - it seemed like a foreign language when we started yesterday morning. I was in a very dark tunnel but I think it has a dimmer light and its getting a little lighter!! or is it a train heading my way???
We watched a great little slide show about habits of successful lifelong learners.
I learn things everyday which are amazing. Rupert came home from school one day this week and I learnt that those little horns on the head of a giraffe are called 'osicones'!
Anyway I am going to learn all I can in Web 2.0 about flickr, blogs, twitter, podcasts..... and the list goes on. Of course there will be quite a few obstacles on this journey but anything is possible.
Good Luck to all my fellow classmates in their journey of discovery too.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Davida,
    Now you must post a little known fact for me every day. Somthing that I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Davida it was like a foreign language with all the different sites available and I agree that after investigating these on the weekend I now feel a little more comfortable to try. By the time we're through the 23 things I'm sure we'll be able to show those teenagers a thing or two!!?! Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool Davida

    Yup its a train - but as its virtual all you have to do is jump up to catch it :D

    Yay - you shared "a little thing" - I love those little things... I post them from time to time at my blog as serendipity or at my family homeschooling blog as vocabulary

    I look forward to your future posts, I'll be catching them with <a href="http://beta.bloglines.com/b/view#>Bloglines</a>.

    ReplyDelete